What to Bring to Your Initial Consultation

  1. Photo Identification: Government issued photo identification is required.
  2. Marriage Certificate: Original copy is preferable. Do not worry if you do not have it, we can order a copy in the future.
  3. Photograph: A photograph of the opposing party is needed to effect service of documents.
  4. Most recent Court document(s) or formal Agreement: Formal Agreement(s) typically involve the parties having received Independent Legal Advice from their respective lawyers.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of what to bring with us to your initial consultation at GDE FAMILY LAW, and is not otherwise to be considered as legal advice. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with GDE FAMILY LAW.